I’ve got some great, all natural suggestions for giving dirt & grease their walking papers. These ingredients can all be found in your abode, and they don’t compromise your family’s health by exposing them to toxic, harmful chemicals.
- Baking Soda – All-purpose cleaner. Effective on glassware and carpets. When mixed with vegetable-based liquid soap, it can clean countertops, toilets & tubs.
- Coarse Salt – Cleans copper pans, scours cookware and stove tops. When mixed with lime or lemon, removes rust stains.
- Grapefruit-seed extract – Mixed with water, it kills mold and mildew.
- Lemon Juice – Functions as a bleaching agent on clothing and removes grease from your stove top.
- Potatoes – Halved potatoes remove rust from cookware
- White Vinegar – Mixed with water and vegetable based liquid soap, cleans linoleum floors and glass; removes soap scum and cleans toilets
Try any of these and see how well they work. You may find that you no longer need to purchase the expensive, toxic cleaners you may currently be using.